StudyConnect.com Forum Study Connect Students       

Go Back   StudyConnect.com Forum > Study in Australia - General Topics > Study in Australia - ask a question
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old December 12th, 2007, 05:43 PM

Default Admission in Masters Program with ielts score 6

hello everybody,

i have an ielts score of 6. Can i get an admission in Australian universities for masters program. Please can u tell me the name of that universities, where 6 band ielts score is Acceptable????
Sponsored Links
Old December 13th, 2007, 03:52 PM

Smile less IELTS

you can get into masters programme but it will be offered to u as a package deal with compulsory enrollment into a 6 week english language bridging programme but it will cost you very much.(around 8000 AUD)

almost every univ. gives admission on this basis like: -Uni of Adelaide, La Trobe, JCU, Macquarie etc.

preferable is that u give IELTS again as it will save time and money both.
Old December 16th, 2008, 04:33 AM

Default Ielts

i have an ielts score of 6. Can i get an admission in Australian universities for masters program. Please can u tell me the name of that universities, where 6 band ielts score is Acceptable????[/quote]

I have passes BBA from bangladesh
Old December 16th, 2008, 02:30 PM

It depends on which programme u r going for. For eg. MPA (Master in professional accounting) at USQ requires 6 Bands in IELTS. It depends on programme to programme and university to university. Most of the Australian universities require IELTS 6.5 and individual score of 6 in all modules.
Sponsored Links