StudyConnect.com Forum Study Connect Students       

Go Back   StudyConnect.com Forum > Study in Australia - General Topics > Study in Australia - ask a question
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old September 18th, 2013, 11:08 PM

Default How much we can earn in Parttime jobs while studying

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me that how much can we earn while studying in Parttime job... actually I am planning to do MBA from Australia and as I checked the fee structures for MBA in different Universities,,It is normally 8-9000 Aus $ for per semester. So I just want to know that can we save 9000 $ in Six Months after other expenses... Please Give your important suggestion...
Sponsored Links
Old September 19th, 2013, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pardeep Kumar View Post
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me that how much can we earn while studying in Parttime job... actually I am planning to do MBA from Australia and as I checked the fee structures for MBA in different Universities,,It is normally 8-9000 Aus $ for per semester. So I just want to know that can we save 9000 $ in Six Months after other expenses... Please Give your important suggestion...
according to my knowledge ur monthly earning is 2000- 2500 dollor and monthly expense is 1000 dollor
Old September 19th, 2013, 08:24 PM

Your semester income might hit 10k after taxes. I.e. less than half what you need to live and pay fees. Study visa do not allow you to fund your studies by working here....the work you are permitted to do is only ever supposed to pay for "pocket money" not fund your living expenses and definitely not fund your tuition fees. Those students that say they can are mostly working in prostitution (there is a reason why each university has a brothel complex nearby....it's where the international students work).

If you cannot afford to pay the fees upfront...do not come. It's not worth it.
Old September 20th, 2013, 02:57 AM

hy. Can any one help me? is bank statement is necessary for subclass 573? if it is? thn how should be the sum?
Old September 22nd, 2013, 03:28 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihaider View Post
according to my knowledge ur monthly earning is 2000- 2500 dollor and monthly expense is 1000 dollor
Hi,, Thanks for your Answer bro.. Can you please tell me that the amount that you are saying that we can earn 2000-2500 Dollar's is of Parttime jobs or Full time. Because if it is of Parttime than it will be good for me because as told the 1000 Dollar will be my monthly expense than I can Save 1500 Dollar's which will be 1500*6 = 9000 Dollar's and which is my per semester fees.. Thanks a Lot once again & Please do reply
Sponsored Links