StudyConnect.com Forum Study Connect Students       

Go Back   StudyConnect.com Forum > Study in Australia - General Topics > Australian Universities
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 10th, 2011, 03:13 PM

Default Master of Professional Accounting at Australia

Hi all,

I have just recently graduated from a business degree majoring in Accounting in New Zealand. I am wanting to proceed my studies further with the Master of Professional Accounting. I am struggling to find out which university in Australia is the best in the accounting field. Preferably based on job opportunities and possible exit path rather than research.

I have a few universities in mind as followed:
* University of Melbourne
* University of NSW
* Monash University

But would welcome ideas on other universities too. Also it would be great if anyone can give recommendations based on the Master program itself.

Many many thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Old July 10th, 2011, 10:25 PM

MPA here is nothing better than or different from/to Bachelor of Commerce (Professional Accounting) but to name a few good ones: Macquarie, Usyd...
Old July 10th, 2011, 10:45 PM

I understand. However, my bachelor degree did not cover the papers required to become an associate member of CPA. My intention is to cover this aspect and to gain a master degree. Is MPA popular in Australia?
Sponsored Links