StudyConnect.com Forum Study Connect Students       

Go Back   StudyConnect.com Forum > Australian Migration Forum - PR - Skilled Migration - Student Visa > Student Visa Australia & Work Permit Forum
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old April 3rd, 2011, 03:30 PM

Question Refusal Due To Fake Bank Statement (what Can I Do Now)

Hi

I am USMAN ANJUM from "MANDI BHUAD DIN". I did applied for aus student visa(subclass 572) on 09 August 2010. I was not able to prepare a bank statement of 30 to 40 lack . My agent used fake bank documents (64 lack current account statement),saying that he is responsible for verification of these documents as he give money to bank maneger for verification of fake documents and truely he does so, because he has been send almost 40 students in the same way, and 4 of them were my close friends and now they are enjoying and studying in sydney, they have comleted half of their courses. But for my documents he did not pay money to bank maneger(BAD LUCK) .Therefor after submitting my COE, when DIAC staff from australian high commission contacted the bank, Manager denied that student does not have an account in their bank. VISA officer send a mail for comments on this finding ,
Sponsored Links
Old April 6th, 2011, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usman_Anjum View Post
Hi

I am USMAN ANJUM from "MANDI BHUAD DIN". I did applied for aus student visa(subclass 572) on 09 August 2010. I was not able to prepare a bank statement of 30 to 40 lack . My agent used fake bank documents (64 lack current account statement),saying that he is responsible for verification of these documents as he give money to bank maneger for verification of fake documents and truely he does so, because he has been send almost 40 students in the same way, and 4 of them were my close friends and now they are enjoying and studying in sydney, they have comleted half of their courses. But for my documents he did not pay money to bank maneger(BAD LUCK) .Therefor after submitting my COE, when DIAC staff from australian high commission contacted the bank, Manager denied that student does not have an account in their bank. VISA officer send a mail for comments on this finding ,

It is indeed sad that Australian High commision has let 40 such students to enter Australia on bogus documents no wonder we Pakistanis are treated as "level 4".I personally believe AHC has all rights to do what it takes to get hold of these fake people and punish them.Namely bank managers in Karachi and small areas are openly abusing their power and giving fake statements.I personally came on a loan of 40 lakhs taken by my dad and i had enough money to survive in Australia but all those Pakistanis who came on fake statements couldnt study for more than 6 months and then failed their semesters and changed into bogus unis such as "university of ballarat", or VICAT melbourne city and such.Currently i have completed certificate 4 in IT and currently doing a diploma but rest of Pakistanis who were on bogus documents are in fake colleges working on cash and abusing the system of this country.So if you think they did wrong no you are wrong they did right thing cause when student like you reach australia they have no job,no money and start doing everything illegal to survive .What happens at end? well you earn money but at the cost of bad reputations of our country.Why Australia stopped immigration cause indian/pakistanis/others were going in bogus unis to get Permanent residency now genuine student like me have to pay price for their faults.Is it fair?
Old April 7th, 2011, 04:31 PM

This is something that the Australian government is cracking down on. Several students in Australia have had their visas cancelled even after starting courses due to it being determined they had faked their banking documents. Sorry but you committed fraud which is against the law - and the consequences are something the people on the lowest rung of the totem pole have to pay for unless they report in detail the people higher up.
Old April 10th, 2011, 03:49 PM

Usman

Did you make any comment on the findings ? They give chance and call it "natural justice" , you can give a genuine statement or loan now and explain that you fell prey in the hands of an agent. I had money and everything but had no idea what documents my agent sent with my application. If you have money , you just need to prove this now. Please let us know what happened ?
Old April 11th, 2011, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamk View Post
It is indeed sad that Australian High commision has let 40 such students to enter Australia on bogus documents no wonder we Pakistanis are treated as "level 4".I personally believe AHC has all rights to do what it takes to get hold of these fake people and punish them.Namely bank managers in Karachi and small areas are openly abusing their power and giving fake statements.I personally came on a loan of 40 lakhs taken by my dad and i had enough money to survive in Australia but all those Pakistanis who came on fake statements couldnt study for more than 6 months and then failed their semesters and changed into bogus unis such as "university of ballarat", or VICAT melbourne city and such.Currently i have completed certificate 4 in IT and currently doing a diploma but rest of Pakistanis who were on bogus documents are in fake colleges working on cash and abusing the system of this country.So if you think they did wrong no you are wrong they did right thing cause when student like you reach australia they have no job,no money and start doing everything illegal to survive .What happens at end? well you earn money but at the cost of bad reputations of our country.Why Australia stopped immigration cause indian/pakistanis/others were going in bogus unis to get Permanent residency now genuine student like me have to pay price for their faults.Is it fair?
Good attitude. While Australia had some poor uni's (generally owned and ran by Indian/Sri Lankan business men I might add) when are students going to take responsibility??? Stop lying and stop committing fraud. This student came for the right reasons and made sure he did the right thing. well done.
Old April 12th, 2011, 07:07 PM

i have also seen many students who had everything genuine but were refused !
No immigration system can be perfect !
Old April 13th, 2011, 10:58 PM

Thumbs up Reply

Austudy Thanks for your comments
Old April 14th, 2011, 05:55 PM

Hi brother
It's all about luck and unfortunately your luck did not support you and u got refused. I suppose 2 to 3% of people applying for student visa from pakistan, india and bangladesh can support them in australia and rest do not. Believe me people are now in australia and enjoying and studying who even did not have bank accounts but still there. Students now adays get investments from investors, pay them interest to use their money and then get loan letter from bank and show that they have borrowed loan to support them in australia and when they get visa their investors withdraw their money and then they don't have any amount in their bank accounts. I think nobody can pay such heavy money but only those who are politicians, beaurocrates and landlords.
Old April 15th, 2011, 12:17 AM

Any updates? Did you send comments on the findings?

I would say it will be tough for you to pursue your application because there is a lack of credibility on your part. All you can do now is really save face, and try to correct what you have tarnished... maybe this time by not using fraudulent documents.
Old April 16th, 2011, 12:08 PM

The student visa will be refused.

If you are off-shore the only review rights is with the Federal Magistrate court

If on-shore an application should be lodged with the MRT and the informat-on rectified prior to the decision of the MRT.

Please carefully read the new Fraud PIC for PR

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/fraud...-criterion.htm

Regards
GlennJoe
Sponsored Links