StudyConnect.com Forum Study Connect Students       

Go Back   StudyConnect.com Forum > Australian Migration Forum - PR - Skilled Migration - Student Visa > Student Visa Australia & Work Permit Forum
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old February 26th, 2010, 06:50 PM

Default Applying for Student Visa (573) from Bridging Visa E

Hi guys

I am in a predicament now.

I came to Australia on an ETA and overstayed for more 28 days and was granted a Bridging Visa E, which means that I am given one week to depart Australia.

The problem is that I had already enrolled in RMIT and paid the school fees and stuff.

So, will it be possible to apply for a student visa under the conditions of Bridging Visa E?

Thanks in advance for replies
Sponsored Links

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On