StudyConnect.com Forum Study Connect Students       

Go Back   StudyConnect.com Forum > Study in Australia - General Topics > Study in Australia - ask a question
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 9th, 2009, 04:43 PM

Question Is there any Age limit to enroll for MS in Aus. University?

Hi

I am new to this forum.I want to know whether there is any Age limit to enroll for MS in Aus. University?
Sponsored Links
Old July 14th, 2009, 11:33 AM

Dear Kannanbm,

There are no age limits to enter Australian Universities. Higher education in Australia is available regardless of your age. However, you may find that age is a consideration in your visa applications... and you would need to seek advice from the Australian Department of Immigration to see if age would be relevant in your particular case.

Best wishes,
Elissa
Australian Catholic University
Old July 14th, 2009, 07:55 PM

Dear Elissa

Thanks for u r reply.

Actually I am an Engineering graguate(ECE)& I had considerable amount of experience IT Networking field(4 Years).I want to do PG in the same field.I am 27 years old.Is I am eligible for that(MS)?Bcoz y I am asking this means In our country(india) u have to enroll before 25 years of age for u r PG(M.tech).
Old July 15th, 2009, 09:13 AM

Dear Kannanbm,

There are no age restrictions for any higher education programs in Australia. University is open to all people regardless of their age, gender, ethnicity, religion, etc. The only criteria which will be used for entry will be academic qualifications, English proficiency and, in some cases, work experience. Check with your university as to what their requirements are.

Best wishes,
Elissa
Australian Catholic University
Sponsored Links