StudyConnect.com Forum Study Connect Students       

Go Back   StudyConnect.com Forum > Student Accommodation Australia > Sydney Student Accommodation (NSW)
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old April 14th, 2009, 07:30 AM

Default Modern garden one bedroom granny flat in Sydney close to UNSW $240

Furnished modern garden granny flat for rent with a separate side entrance . Includes queen size bed , kitchenette, fridge, TV, cupboards, desk, bathroom, lovely large garden and pool. Neat, tidy. Off street parking, bus to uni or city at front door. Close to Maroubra, eastern suburbs beaches and to UNSW. $240pw price includes bills.
Sponsored Links
Old April 21st, 2009, 05:28 PM

I am greatly interested in the property you have listed. Would you be able to advise me of an inspection time and when the property is available please?

Thank you
Old April 28th, 2009, 02:08 PM

Smile granny flat

Hi my name is Renee, I'm wondering if your granny flat is still available, please let me know as i'm verry interested.. 0415 514 585 Thank you.. Renee..
Old September 17th, 2010, 12:14 AM

Hi,

Just wondering if the place is still available?
im living at Matto at the moment with the folks
please contact me at chrisditch@gmail.com

thanks

chris
Old January 13th, 2011, 03:38 PM

Default Mother and daughter

We are a close knit Kiwi/Aussie family living in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. Our eldest daughter, nearly 13, has just completed her first year boarding in Eastern Suburbs. Our second daughter, 11, will commence in July this year as a day girl and will be a boarder from January next year.
Our plan is that I will move to Sydney with our daughter so she can commence school and we are looking to rent a room so she can go to school from July through to December this year. She will obviously be at school during the days and I plan to seek some work to help with the expenses - I am a Personal Assistant/Secretary and also a Fitness Personal Trainer.
Your accommodation looks like it may suit our needs.
With kind regards,
Karyn
Old February 25th, 2011, 10:38 AM

Default Availability???

I know that this is a very old link .... but is the property available in 2011?

Very interested and would love to hear from you. Regards Janene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat 2 stay View Post
Furnished modern garden granny flat for rent with a separate side entrance . Includes queen size bed , kitchenette, fridge, TV, cupboards, desk, bathroom, lovely large garden and pool. Neat, tidy. Off street parking, bus to uni or city at front door. Close to Maroubra, eastern suburbs beaches and to UNSW. $240pw price includes bills.
Old April 1st, 2011, 06:24 PM

Hi my name's Soheila and I am interested in renting the unit commencing May 1st 2011. I am willing to pay six months rent in advance and I would appreciate your informing me how far it is located from CQUniversity Sydney in Kent street and provide me with photos if possible.Please contact me at parviz.talebzadeh@gmail.com.

Best Regards,
S.Jalali
Sponsored Links