StudyConnect.com Forum Study Connect Students       

Go Back   StudyConnect.com Forum > Australian Migration Forum - PR - Skilled Migration - Student Visa > Migration PR Points Skilled Migration Forum
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 14th, 2009, 07:17 AM

Default Can I apply for Australia Migration without IELTS score?

Hi,
I am planning to apply for Australia PR under MODL or SOL (C# - Programmer Analyst in Web Development). I am basically from India, I finished all my studies in India. But more than 3 years I am working in USA. I saw some articles says that we can get Australian Migration without IELTS score, a person having a 5 years college degree in English. I am having 1 (2 years - Regular) + 1 (3 - Years Part Time) = 2, 1 Bachelors (3 - Years) and all these studies are in English.
All I want to know is if I eligible to apply Australian PR without IELTS score, is there any possibilities for me to get it.
Please help me any one.
Sponsored Links
Old March 14th, 2009, 06:54 PM

Hi Mur888,
it is better for you to consult with an Australian registered migration agent. However you will need IELTS result to apply for offshore PR. Be brave and go for the test Mur88. It is very simple.

C
Old March 16th, 2009, 05:10 PM

No not if you are from Overseas. you will be requested and IELTS for GSM.
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:27 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
No not if you are from Overseas. you will be requested and IELTS for GSM.
Hi fiona,
are you sure that overseas 175 applicant can submit there ielts score post lodgment.
i applied in july 09 and when no CO was assigned as yet , today i callec in DIAC anf the guy said that my application will will be refused becoz i didnt meet the ielts requiremnt when applying for 175. although in oct 09 i had submitted my ielts score band 7.5.
i am worried today but you have showed some hope.
please confirm if what you said is true?
Old February 21st, 2010, 12:12 AM

Hi puuja what profession are u.
Old February 21st, 2010, 10:58 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary suganya View Post
Hi puuja what profession are u.
Hi, I am computing professional .Net..this coems under Critical skill. However this 18th my CO called up and has confirmed the refusal... He said if I wish I can Appeal for it at Global feedback Unit.
Does someone know anyone who has got his/her PR without IELTS submission at the time of lodgement.
Old February 21st, 2010, 11:47 AM

hi , i am computing professional .net and on CSL. my CO has refused my PR due to non availabilty of IELTS at the time of lodgement. I have emailed global feedback unit for reconsideration
Old February 21st, 2010, 08:36 PM

Dear Puuja csl is revoked 2 weeks ago.As a refused case u have to re apply.This concider as a new case.As a new case u have to wheight after new release of the new sol.It will realese mid of the 2010.By the by did u got u r acs assesment.If ur skill in the sol list then u apply with u r ielts test score.which subclass u applied vb175 offshore or vb 885 onshore.I think u r from india.
Old February 21st, 2010, 08:42 PM

Sorry I just read u r feb 10th post.As a offshore applicant u have to wheight upto mid year.Be relaxe.
Old February 27th, 2010, 09:05 PM
npbhusal

Hi Puuja,

As i know you had applied incompletely in july 2009, Even 485 applicants needed to submit IELTS of 6.0 at that period. how come you submitted without IELTS. Now since there is no MODL. you wont be able to meet the requiremnt of 120 points right now. so you have to wait until new SOL and new rules comes after April
Sponsored Links