StudyConnect.com Forum Study Connect Students       

Go Back   StudyConnect.com Forum > Australian Migration Forum - PR - Skilled Migration - Student Visa > Migration PR Points Skilled Migration Forum
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old February 5th, 2009, 01:27 PM

Red face Ielts & validity period

I have completed my assessment before two years from TRA. Now I want to apply for Austalian PR visa. I completed assessment in Electronics equipment trade person. Then how many points of ielts required? Whether the TRA Assessment have any validity period? Please anybody help in this matter and give me proper answer.
Sponsored Links
Old February 10th, 2009, 11:19 AM

Hi Saradsunil,

Then how many points of ielts required?

Though you have been assessed as trade worker you will need to have vocational english. So, you should achieve 5.0 in each band in general/academic test.

Whether the TRA Assessment have any validity period?

If you have your skill assessment handy you can find out that the TRA assessment does not have any time limit/validity period.
Old February 10th, 2009, 06:25 PM

Question Critical Skill Test

Thank you for your prompt response, there is one more question. If there is any requirement of critical practice test for me, if I apply for visa during march 2009. Becuase I already completed my assessment before two years.
Old February 13th, 2009, 11:22 AM

i do not understand where get this type of information. if you have a reliable source of this info please send me the reference so i can look into it and take required action about that.
Sponsored Links