StudyConnect.com Forum Study Connect Students       

Go Back   StudyConnect.com Forum > Australian Migration Forum - PR - Skilled Migration - Student Visa > Migration PR Points Skilled Migration Forum
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old September 27th, 2011, 07:35 AM

Red face How can i get TRN No??

Hi,

I have submitted my paper based GSM application. After 1 month, i have got acknowledgment letter from DIAC. In acknowledgment letter, i have got all details which i had filled into the forms. I have got File number but when i went to check status of my application at immigration website under " Check the progress of your online lodged application" link, it ask me to enter Transaction reference number. I thoroughly read my acknowledgment letter but i haven't got any success to find TRN in my letter. I being stuck into the middle.

I really need your advice how can i check status of my application at immigration website. How can i get TRN number?? Is there any other way for paper based GSM applicants to check their applications status?. If yes please advice me. i will be very grateful to you that you will find some time and give your expert opinion on this.

Thanks alot.
Azey Kan.
Sponsored Links
Old September 27th, 2011, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azey.kan View Post
Hi,

I have submitted my paper based GSM application. After 1 month, i have got acknowledgment letter from DIAC. In acknowledgment letter, i have got all details which i had filled into the forms. I have got File number but when i went to check status of my application at immigration website under " Check the progress of your online lodged application" link, it ask me to enter Transaction reference number. I thoroughly read my acknowledgment letter but i haven't got any success to find TRN in my letter. I being stuck into the middle.

I really need your advice how can i check status of my application at immigration website. How can i get TRN number?? Is there any other way for paper based GSM applicants to check their applications status?. If yes please advice me. i will be very grateful to you that you will find some time and give your expert opinion on this.

Thanks alot.
Azey Kan.
TRN is for e-lodged applications only. You can not check the progress of a paper based application on line.

Raul T Senise Registered Migration Agent, MARA No. 0636699
ANDRE BURGER & ASSOCIATES
AUSTRALIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICES
Old September 27th, 2011, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks alot.
Azey Kan.
Why not read? It's for online application/lodgement only.
Old September 28th, 2011, 10:13 AM

Mate,

As an alternative you can get general idea of whats going on via :
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...tion-times.htm

Make sure you know where you fit in the grid.

Cheers,
JK
Old October 3rd, 2011, 08:02 AM

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your advice... Is there any way to track my application with case file number?. Can i call to DIAC and ask them about the status of my application?. I have applied through consultant and mostly consultants claimed that they registered with MARA. I want to testify my acknowledgment letter. what is the way to testify my acknowledgment letter?. Can i get duplicate acknowledgment letter from DIAC office to give them my client file number and other information from DIAC?. Is this possible. If you know any other way please let me know.

Thanks..
Old October 4th, 2011, 10:14 AM

Thumbs up

Hi Azey,

You get TRN only when you lodge your application online. If you have lodged a paper based application, you would not get TRN,

But you can visit: www.immi.gov.au & search: processing time . Search button in on Top Right Hand side.

You will get an idea.

Regards

Sanjayai Kapoor

Registered Migration Agent (Australia)
Licensed Adviser--NZ Immigration

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks alot.
Azey Kan.
Old October 4th, 2011, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your advice... Is there any way to track my application with case file number?. Can i call to DIAC and ask them about the status of my application?. I have applied through consultant and mostly consultants claimed that they registered with MARA. I want to testify my acknowledgment letter. what is the way to testify my acknowledgment letter?. Can i get duplicate acknowledgment letter from DIAC office to give them my client file number and other information from DIAC?. Is this possible. If you know any other way please let me know.

Thanks..
You do not need to contact them (if you do, it will not hurt though). Normally it takes 6-12 months for your application to be allocated to a case officer.
Old October 5th, 2011, 09:38 AM

Thanks everyone,

One thing is for sure that i cant track status of my paper based application. Can i get duplicate copy of my acknowledgment letter from DIAC? Is this possible? I want to testify my acknowledgment letter. Is there any way? If yes please help me out.
Sponsored Links